Welcome

This year I decided I wanted to create beautiful cakes...with no cake experience I found myself taking a wilton class. I fell in love with decorating cakes. One of the my favorite things about creating cakes are the tools. I want every tool imaginable to make decorating cakes easier. This blog will focus on my cakes and how I hope to continue to grow and progress as a cake decorator (if I can call myself that)

Cakes

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Twilight inspired

This was a very last minute cake...I wanted to incorporate the cover of every Twilight book, I missed Blue Moon though. Unfortunately I did not have time to do the flower.

As you can see, gravity on my apple began to take a toll on it and lost its shape. It did not have enough time to dry.

1 comment:

  1. *new moon, although a beer always sounds great while baking :)

    -Bea....Jenny's little cousin :)

    ReplyDelete