Welcome

This year I decided I wanted to create beautiful cakes...with no cake experience I found myself taking a wilton class. I fell in love with decorating cakes. One of the my favorite things about creating cakes are the tools. I want every tool imaginable to make decorating cakes easier. This blog will focus on my cakes and how I hope to continue to grow and progress as a cake decorator (if I can call myself that)

Cakes

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chivas Cake

This was a white cake with strawberry mouse filling. I made it for my Daddy's birthday. He is a big Chivas fan and though I should make this for him. I had experimented with color flow and my previous sesame cake and wanted to try it again. So, the Chivas plaque is made of color flow, which is edible (although extremely sweet and hard).
My son was very curious to touch the cake...see his little hand. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment